Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wind is ON.

I've gotten to kite the past 4 out of 6 days, I didn't go Saturday or Sunday due to the large crowds on any weekend, it blows. On Friday I was offered to fly a friends 12m Bow kite, now I know as much as any other kiter that my C kites are dinosaurs, but not having flown a bow in over six months I had begun to forget what I was missing out on. Well, the long and short of my Bow Kite experience was that it was suuupppperrr easy! I was up and riding rather quickly, I brought it to twelve to fall in and start back the other way when somehow I managed to loos my board and get lofted once, twice, make it three times. Body drag, body drag, body drag, and I've got my board back. I should note that I was really powered up, I think I would have been happy flying a 9m. Well, I got up back over to the middle of the sand bar where Ken was waiting for me to return his kite. More fun tomorrow, back to my C-kites, and saving some loot for my first bow.
be well, ride charged!

No comments: